If there’s one thing I like the most about going back to school, it’s buying new stuff to wear. I just love revamping my wardrobe and adding new things to it that will help me spice up my style and express myself better while also making myself look more chic. Now, they say your shoes could either make or break your look, so I always take my time in buying new pairs. Here are some sensibly stylish shoes that are perfect for going back to school.
- Plain white sneakers – if you don’t already own a pair, what are you waiting for? These babies are perfect for any stylish girl who’s going back to school. They pair well with any look and they’re very comfy, too!
- Athleisure sneakers – now, if you’re not digging the whole basic, plain white look mentioned in #1, you can always go for something a little more extra like these gorgeous shoes that would suit any athleisure look well. These shoes are just the right combination of chic and athletic.
- Mary Janes with a twist – channel your schoolgirl self with good ol’ Mary Jane pumps. To make them less primary school-ish, though, look for ones with an added chic twist. Go for something in a different color or maybe look for a pair with cutesy little details. Sometimes, it’s really the little things that matter.
- Lace up flats – just when you thought the lace up trend is over, more cute lace up flats show up! Grab a pair and wear them with any look whenever you want to add a bit of a flirty touch to your outfit.
- Something nude with pretty details – you know how there are days when you’re just not in the mood to pick the right shoe to go with your outfit? With a pair of nude shoes, these days wouldn’t have to be so much of a problem. Nude shoes go well with anything. Make sure to pick out a pair with pretty details to keep it from looking too basic.
- Slides – if your school isn’t all that strict with the kinds of shoes that you can wear, maybe you can sneak a pair or two of comfy slides to your back-to-school wardrobe. Slides are all the rage right now and they’re one of the comfiest shoes styles you can rock. Perfect for girls with a full schedule and those that need to be in and out of classrooms on different ends of the campus all day.
What shoes are you adding to your back to school wardrobe?