Shopping for swimsuits can be overwhelming, especially if you take your swimsuit game seriously and want to look your best at the beach. Thanks to modern technology, landing the perfect number is now possible without having to leave your home. However, there are a few downsides, too, to shopping online for swimsuits. To make things easier for you, here are some of the best swimsuit brands that you can check out.
- Norma Kamali – if you’re ready to shell out the big bucks, try Norma Kamali. Not only are her designs guaranteed to wow, she also offers a try before you buy service via her website where a personal shopper is waiting to assist you. Some of the celebs that have worn Norma Kamali swimswear include Farah Fawcett, Beyonce, and Sofia Vergara. (normakamali.com)
- Bikyni – now, if you consider yourself to be more of a minimalist and you always go for the no-frill, no-fuss option, then be sure to check out Bikyni. This brand is known for their basic swimwear that you can mix and match to create a unique statement. Check out their website to see their designs. (bikyni.com)
- Nasty Gal – chic, hip, and trendy – that’s exactly what Nasty Gal is all about. Marketed towards younger women who love fashion, Nasty Gal’s collections are always inspired by the latest trends. If you love keeping up with the fashion world, this is definitely a good brand to look for. (nastygal.com)
- Acacia – Acacia’s aesthetic is very detail-oriented. Crochet panels mixed with sexy bikini cuts and styles make Acacia’s swimwear a favorite among celebrities and It girls like Hailey Baldwin, Joan Smalls, and more. If you’re the type who gets drawn to stuff from details, this is a brand you certainly shouldn’t miss. (www.acaciaswimawear.com)
- Flagpole – love doing fun stuff at the beach? Make sure your swimsuit holds up and doesn’t lead you to a wardrobe malfunction. Flagpole’s designs are not only cute and flattering, they’re made to withstand strenuous summertime activities, too, such as beach volleyball, wakeboarding, and surfing.
- Mikoh – when it comes to swimsuit designs, the more intricate it is, the sexier it looks and if that’s what you’re all about then Mikoh is definitely the brand for you. Known for the intricate look on its designs, Mikoh is the brand you can rely on for Pinterest-worthy snaps at the beach.