Summers are all about light hair and sun kissed skin but if you’re a naturally pale gal, this might not be always the case for you. Luckily, there are a ton of option available for you to get that nice summer tan. You could go to a salon and get some tanning done, you could do it at home with your favorite products or one that you’ve DIYed or you can use bronzer. If you don’t think you can commit to having tanned skin for a long while, simply wearing bronzer is the best way to go. Here are some of the best bronzers for pale girls this summer.
- Benefit Hoola – Hools is one of Benefit’s best selling bronzers and, with so many other gorgeous bronzers from the brand, that’s saying something! Hoola is universally flattering but more so for pale skin. It’s very powerful and pigmented so be cautious if you’re using it for the first time.
- MAC Mineralized Finish Global Glow – the whole Mineralized Finish line is worth snatching up if you’ve got money to burn. Otherwise, just grab one and make sure it’s Global Glow. This bronzer not only leaves color on your skin but also gives you that subtle radiance that makes the skin glow.
- Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer Park Avenue Princess – if you want the slightest, subtlest hint of the sun on your face, the Tarte Amazonian Clay Matter Waterproof Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess is the best bronzer for you. It gives off a realistic wash of color to pale skin and also gives you the slightest tinge of pink to liven up the skin more.
- NARS Laguna – this has been a cult favorite among beauty bloggers and for good reason! Nars Laguna is a very versatile bronzer that works for just about any skin tone and that include fair and pale skin.
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil – aside from the heavenly chocolate smell, the one other thing that beauty enthusiasts love about the Chocolate line from Too Faced is the Chocolate Soleil bronzer. Word of caution, though, be gentle when dipping your brush and be sure to tap off the excess since this can get pretty powdery.
- Rimmel Sun Shimmer Gold Princess – for the newbies to bronzing or those of you who are on a budget or are simply looking for more inexpensive alternative, go check out Rimmel Sun Shimmer in Gold Princess. This bronzer also leaves a very subtle radiance on the skin.
Other really good bronzers for pale skin that you can check out include The Balm’s Bahama Mama, Maybelline’s Fit Me Bronze and Revlon’s Bronze Glow Highlighting Palette.