Jumpsuits are usually worn for fierce and posh street style outfits. There are dressy ones that you can wear for a more sophisticated look that you can wear to a, say, special event but jumpsuits for the workplace are a little too risky. A jumpsuit is not something you wear to work every day, sure, but that doesn’t mean you can’t take the risk every once in a while and try to make it work. Here are some jumpsuit styles that you can effortlessly pull off at the office.
- Belted jumpsuit – sometimes, it’s the smallest touches that can make or break a look. While jumpsuits usually have more of a casual and laidback vibe, the simple addition of a belt on it can really give you a nice posh and sophisticated look and feel to your outfit.
- Caped jumpsuit – another jumpsuit style that you can easily and effortlessly wear to work without having to worry about looking too casual is one with a built in cape. Caped jumpsuits exude confidence and sophistication and that is exactly what you want when looking for an ensemble to rock to the office.
- Peplum jumpsuit – having a bit more structure to your usual everyday jumpsuit can make a huge difference. if you’re looking for a jumpsuit that features structure soft enough to retain the feminine vibe but strong enough to scream girl boss, a peplum jumpsuit should be right up your alley.
- Tailored tuxedo-style jumpsuit – if you want to get a seriously fierce girl boss vibe going on in your look, try opting for something tailored and structured like a tuxedo-style jumpsuit. Top off your tuxedo-style jumpsuit with a blazer and you’ve got the whole fierce business look nailed.
- Pinstriped jumpsuit – going for a printed jumpsuit for the office may not be the best idea but if you’re thinking of subtle and minimal prints like pinstripes, it might just actually work out to your favor. Instead of going for bigger stripes or any other type of print, when looking for something to wear to the office, opt for pinstripes instead.
- Silk jumpsuit – another really easy and effortless way to pull off something so casual like a jumpsuit at the workplace is to go for a piece that’s made of dressier and more luxurious materials. A silk jumpsuit, for example, is sure to be a great office outfit compared to a denim one or even a regular cotton or chiffon one.