The French ladies have always been admired and adored by many, especially women from other parts of the world, for their sophisticated style and impeccable taste in fashion. If you’re looking for some fashion and style inspiration, be it for your everyday outfits, a look you’ll be wearing somewhere special or just to keep yourself and your style up to date in general, look no further than French girls. And what better way to see what they’re wearing everyday than to stalk their OOTD’s? here are 6 French fashionistas to stalk on Instagram.
- CAMILLE CHARRIER – better known on Instagram as @camtyox, Camille is a great fashionista to follow on Insta if you’re looking for someone to give you front row seat passes to the chicest runway shows and inspiration for everyday street style looks.
- PAULINE FASHION BLOG – vibrant colors, ultra chic looks, super feminine style – if these are the things you are looking for, @paulinefashionblog is your gal. This style-savvy mom-to-be posts snaps of gorgeous OOTDs coupled with some very dreamy shots that would make anyone want to take a holiday right away. Mom or not, you should definitely follow Pauline P. Her style is incredibly delicate and ladylike with a very cool It Girl vibe.
- ALPHA RAMA – if you’ve ever wondered what it would be like if you mixed classy French sophistication with cool and hip American style, take a look at @aparisianinamerica to find out. Alpha is, as her Instagram handle suggests, a Paris local living in sunny Florida. Her IG feed is filled with gorgeous outfits shot in amazing locations.
- CAROLINE LOUIS – @the_caroo is the best Instagram page to go to if you’re looking for everyday outfit inspirations. Her style is laidback, relaxed and cool. Aside from her ultra chic everyday OOTDs, Caroline’s Instagram feed is also filled with shoe-and-purse combo close-ups that can make any fashion enthusiast drool.
- VALENTINE – if you’ve got a hankering for all things beautiful and you love seeing new places through the eyes of other people, head on over to @hellovalentine’s Instagram. There you’ll see snaps from Valentine’s travels as well as the occasional food, art and cat shots. The main attraction, though, has got to be her amazing fashion. Her outfits are something any girl could pull off easily. It’s real and relatable and that’s what makes her feed so enjoyable.
- ADENORAH – stylist and fashion editor @adenorah takes the last spot on our list of French fashionistas to follow on Instagram but that doesn’t make her feed any less gorgeous and chic. Adenorah’s page is all about her fashion adventure throughout Paris. Classic but far from basic is how most would describe Adenorah’s Instagram feed.