The choker is now one of the trendiest and most popular piece of accessory that you can get your hands on and it looks like it isn’t going away anytime soon. And we’re really happy about that. If you haven’t quite jumped in on the bandwagon, though, I strongly urge you to do so now. Here are some of the cutest chokers you need to get your hands on to get you started.
- Tattoo chokers – tattoo chokers scream 90s throwback in a major way and if you’re looking for something that will add that very faint and subtle nostalgic vibe to your outfit, this is the kind of choker you’ll want to go for.
- Gold chokers – if you’re looking to inject a sophisticated vibe to your look while still rocking something cool, edgy, and trendy, a gold choker might just be what you need. Whether it’s a thick slab of gold of a choker or one that’s made from really dainty chains, a gold choker is undeniably one of the easiest ways to transform any outfit and make it look chic in an instant.
- Ribbon chokers – looking for something to complete your everyday street style outfit? Go for a ribbon choker. It’s simple, it’s fun, it gets the job done. It doesn’t even have to be a proper choker. You can simply cut off a nice strip of ribbon from your roll of choice and wrap it around your neck, styled however you like.
- Diamond chokers – you don’t need to live like a Kardashian to look like one. While we’re totally jealous of that choker decked out in diamonds that Kanye gave to Kim as a gift, we know we (read our bank accounts) are better off with faux diamonds. If you’re looking for a choker that you can wear with dressier outfits, why not get one like this?
- Layered choker – another choker style that you should get a hold of is the layered choker. These are usually made up of three or more layers and are usually made with dainty chains and cute pendants or charms. Other layered chokers are made with different materials, too, making them perfect for playing up with texture in your accessories.
- Statement choker – need something bold and spunky to spice up your look? How about going for a statement choker instead? A statement choker can be anything — from one with an eclectic color and design to another embellished with studs and other darling little details.