Summer is about to end and fall is almost here. To fashionistas, that can only mean one thing: it’s time to start the wardrobe transition. Going from summer to fall has got to be one of the most tedious transitions that a girl has to make. Aside from getting rid of a lot of your summer clothes, footwear is another thing that we have to get sorted. If you’re looking for shoes to help you transition easily from season to season, check out these boots that you can comfortably wear from summer to fall.
- Black lace up combat boots – looking for that one pair of shoes that will last you from summer to fall? Look no further than those black lace up boots you have sitting in your closet. These are the perfect everyday shoes for fall but they’re not too shabby for the later days of summer as well.
- Peeptoe boots – if you think it’s a little too warm for boots in the summer but you still want to pull it off, you can opt for peeptoe boots. Peeptoe boots are perfect for summer because they’re not as warm as regular boots but you can wear them during the early days of fall as well.
- Fringe boots – if you’ve been going to summer festivals these past few years, i’m pretty sure you own at least one pair of fringe boots. Fringe boots are one of the best kinds of boots to transition from summer to fall with. They’re perfect for both seasons and they can make any outfit look seriously chic.
- Cage boots – loving the whole lace up shoes and sandals trend this summer but afraid they won’t be fall-friendly? No worries, you can start your transition from summer to fall with cage boots instead. They give you the same look but with a more fall-friendly vibe.
- Slouchy boots – for the girls out there who live for comfy, laidback casual outfits, a pair of slouchy boots is a must. Pair it up with dresses and shorts for summer night looks to get that cool girl vibe and with leggings or skinny jeans in fall for a chic and stylish outfit.
- Ankle boots – of course, let’s not forget about ankle boots: the most versatile style of boots that you can wear virtually all year round. If you’re looking for something to splurge on and consider an investment shoe, I’d suggest you go for a pair of these.