Fall is usually the time when most of us revamp our beauty looks and make it more fitting for the current season and the next one to come. From bright makeup and light hair, we start to opt for warmer shades and darker colors. One of the biggest changes that most women do for fall is change up their hair color. If you would like to do the same but have no idea what new hue to color your hair with, check out these hair colors for fall.
- Beige blonde – for the women out there who aren’t ready to let go of their blonde status just yet, the beige blonde hair color might be something you’ll love. It still has that flirty, gorgeous blonde hue but it has just a tinge of darkness as well, to give your hair a bit of that autumnal vibe.
- Purple chocolate – who says dark hair has to be boring? If you’re looking for a dark hue to sport this fall but you’re not anywhere near ready to settle for intense black or boring brown, perhaps dark purple with a hint of dark chocolate might interest you. If you think this color isn’t wearable with everyday looks, think again! Here are some pictures that prove you can pull it off any day.
- Raging red – compared to blondes and brunettes, there aren’t that many natural redheads you’ll see today. That doesn’t mean, though, that you can’t at least aspire to be one. If you’re extremely fair, you might pull off the redhead look like a natural. If you’re looking for a gorgeous new hair color to try this fall, why not try a raging red hue?
- Caramel balayage – the balayage hair technique is really unique. Since the coloring is done mostly by hand, the results are always different. If there’s one thing you can expect out of it, though, it is that it will be a pretty gorgeous hair color. For fall, caramel balayage is a great option. It’s not very dark, but it is warm and rich so it’s perfect for the season.
- Ultra Platinum – now, if you’re a rebel and you don’t feel like going dark for fall, you can always take the lighter route and go for something bright and bold like an almost-gray kind of platinum. This hair color is gorgeous on women who love making a statement with their look.
- Spiced ebony – if you’re wondering what spiced ebony looks like, look no further than everyone’s favorite It Girl in Hollywood — Kendall Jenner. Kendall’s hair is the perfect cross between jet black and burnt brown — a gorgeous combo that can make anyone look sultry and chic.