The movie adaptation of the best-selling novel by E.L. James is out right now and I know there are lots of you out there who loved the book and are planning on seeing the movie or may have even already seen it. Its undeniable that Fifty Shades of Grey is having its moment in the spotlight right now and for those of you who just can’t get enough of the FSOG fever, check out these 50 Shades of Grey inspired nail art designs.
- FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY… LITERALLY – the easiest way to get FSOG on your nails is to give it a literal take and paint your nails different shades of gray. This is a great idea if you have various shades of polish from different brands and you like mixing and matching them on your nails. Check out these pictures below to see how you can do this on your own.
- SEALED WITH A KISS – I love this Fifty Shades of Grey inspired nail art that features several shades of gray and a little kiss mark painted on an accent nail. I think it’s very subtle and would work well for Fifty Shades of Grey fans of all ages. This nail art is created using only red and shades of gray and if you don’t own that many shades of gray, or the perfect red polish, check out the Fifty Shades of Grey inspired set of nail polishes that O.P.I recently launched.
- OMBRE GRAY – another chic and subtle way to show off your love for Fifty Shades of Gray is to do an ombre nail art. This is actually an easy one as you can use black, white and gray to create the perfect ombre anytime.
- FSOG ICONS – got good nail art tools that you want to put to good use? How about drawing up some really good icons on your nails from the movie? Handcuffs, a necktie, a whip, the key to the red room – these are just some of the most popular icon designs you’ll see online that you, too, can take inspiration from.
- PLAYROOM INSPIRED – this one has got to be my favorite nail art design that’s inspired by 50 Shades of Grey. It has everything in it – gray (literally), red (for the red room) and 3D embellishments that is a chain to represent the BDSM in the movie.