Whether it’s faux fur or real fur that gets you excited, we all know that having a touch of this injected in our everyday outfits is one of the best ways to add a touch of elegant sophistication, no matter how simple your look is. If you’re a fan of fur for winter, check out these amazing ways to make a statement with fur and give it a go next time you plan an outfit.
- Fur skirt – you may think this is a bit too bold and maybe it is but there’s no denying that wearing fur from the waist down is one of the best ways to showcase it. If you’re looking for a way to make a statement and turn heads, why not give this one a go? If you’re up for a challenge and you’re feeling extra brave, go with a furry maxi skirt.
- Fur cowl – want your fur piece to really pop? It doesn’t always have to be a big piece for it to be the focal point in your outfit. It’s not always the size; sometimes, it’s all about where and how you wear it. If you’re wearing something that’s a tad too simple for your liking, just throw on a fur cowl on top and you should be good to go.
- Thick and fluffy fur coat – fur coats have become a staple in many ladies’ closets for the winter time so just the regular won’t get you the spotlight. If you want to make a statement with your fur coat, go for the thickest and the fluffiest that you can find.
- Colorful fur coat – if you’re not into genuine fur, you’re in for an advantage because faux fur pieces have much more diversity when it comes to style and design. One of the best perks of buying faux fur is that you have more choices when it comes to color. Go for a colorful piece, maybe even a multi-colored one, to make a fabulous statement.
- Fur trimmed pieces – if you’re not quite sure you can pull off wearing a very bold fur piece but you still want to make a subtle statement that’s just as fabulous, you can always turn to fur trimmed pieces instead. Having fur trims on items like coats, jackets, and even dresses is one easy way to upgrade your look and take it to the next level.