Sweatpants are one of the comfiest things a girl can own. It’s a shame, though, that many people see sweatpants as loungewear or as something that you would only wear around the house. If I could, I would wear sweatpants all day, every day. And I know you feel the same way about that, too. It’s just one of those things that feel so comfy no matter what the weather is. Thankfully, we no longer have to keep dreaming about wearing sweatpants all the time, thanks to the countless fashion trends that revolve around these snuggly darlings. Here are a few tips and tricks on how to get away with wearing sweatpants anywhere.
- Go for the dressy kind – because sweatpants have become one of the biggest fashion trends lately, there are so many new designs out there that you can choose from. If you’re planning on wearing sweatpants everywhere and you want to get away with it, i suggest going for the dressy kind to avoid a sloppy vibe.
- Add structure to the whole look – another way to avoid looking sloppy in sweatpants, no matter where you wear it, is to add structure to the whole look. Since sweatpants have a very laidback, almost-slouchy vibe, pairing it up with something that has more structure (even if t’s just accessories) can really go a long way.
- Make it look intentional – when you’re trying to get away with wearing sweatpants everywhere, you’ll want to make it look intentional instead of just looking like you rolled straight out of bed and jolted towards the door then carried on with your day. Accessorize and wear other trendy pieces with it.
- Give it an athletic vibe – the easiest way to get away with wearing sweatpants just about anywhere is to give it an athletic vibe. Pair it up with something sporty like a jacket or maybe some training shoes. Accessorize with pieces that have an athletic vibe like baseball caps, rubber baller bands, etc. Sweatpants already have a bit of that sporty vibe to them, all you need to do is pair it up with more to really get the vibe going.
- Dress it up – of course, if you’re not the kind to pull off athletic looks but you still want to wear sweatpants, you can still pull it off. You can dress up sweatpants by pairing it up with more posh pieces to give it an air of sophistication. Heels and sweatpants may sound like an odd combo but, with the right other pieces, it works.