Having large pores can be a real challenge when you’re aiming for a smooth and flawless makeup look. Thankfully, there are many products out there that you can use to conceal your pores, fill them in or even make them shrink. There are also a few tips and tricks that you can try out to make your face look pore-free. If this has long been your problem, check out these tips and tricks for minimizing your pores.
- USE PORE-MINIMIZING SKIN CARE AND MAKEUP PRODUCTS – this is the easiest way to make your pores look non-existent. Pore-minimizing skin care products may take a while to work so make sure you can stick to the routine religiously. Pore minimizing makeup, on the other hand, works almost instantly. Some of these uses a technology that either ‘blurs’ or ‘erases’ your pores while others do the trick by filling them in to make your face look smoother and feel more supple.
- OPT FOR FULL COVERAGE – another makeup trick you can try to hide your pores is to wear full coverage foundation and concealer. This will conceal your pores and make your face look a lot smoother. One thing you need to remember, though, is that you have to choose a long-wearing foundation and concealer for this. You wouldn’t want to have all your makeup melted and your pores showing again by midday, would you?
- NEVER SKIP PRIMER – many women think that wearing primer is just a fad in beauty that will soon go away. The truth is that wearing primer has long been the secret of makeup artists and enthusiasts in making makeup stay longer. Primer also prevents too much makeup from seeping into your pores and emphasizing them, giving you a smoother and more flawless finish.
- TRY COLLAGEN INFUSED PRODUCTS – collagen helps with skin suppleness and elasticity and it also helps with making pores look smaller. There are a ton of collagen infused products out in the market that you can use with your beauty routine. Collagen masks, collagen creams, collagen serums – these are just some of them. If you truly want to make your pores smaller, give them a shot. They might just work for you.
- MAKE A LONG TERM PLAN – making your pores look smaller with the help of makeup may seem like a great plan but it is short-term. If you really want flawless looking makeup all the time, you should look into changing your skin care routine and making it one that will help to actually reduce the size of your pores. Talk to your dermatologist about products and treatments that you can use.