Wide brim hats are super chic and they’re the perfect accessory to take with you if you’re going out and you want to protect your hair from the sun the fabulous way. There are a ton of wide brim hat styles and designs and each one of them can help you create certain looks and make them even more amazing. Wide brim hats are also perfect if you’re looking for a new way to create a statement with your look. If you’re planning on sporting a wide brim hat soon but don’t quite know what style to go for, check out these stylish looks to create with a wide brim hat to help you get started.
- The Beach Babe – this is one of the most popular looks that fashionistas like to create when wearing a wide brim hat. Straw hats work best for this look but any other wide brim hat will do just fine. All you need, other than the hat, to complete this look is your favorite figure flattering swimsuit and you’re good for the beach.
- The Hamptonite – Hamptonites have always been seen by many as some of the best dressed, most sophisticated and most posh people in America and I wouldn’t argue with that. If you’re recreating a Hamptonite inspired look, all you need is a trendy outfit like a romper or a lovely Sunday brunch dress or a jumpsuit, posh accessories, and of course a wide brim hat. It’s a very simple look that you can wear anytime you feel like dressing up like a Hamptonite.
- The Weekender – oh, you know the works – a cute top and maxi skirt, a dressed down LBD, a fun and fab little outfit topped with a gorgeous wide brim hat. The Weekender look is all about looking casual and chic with just the right hint of glam. It’s the perfect outfit not just for the weekend but for the weekdays as well for those who want something easy and chic.
- The Festival Lover – whether it’s Coachella, the Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo or something else similar, we all know that music festivals are one of the most fun and fab places to wear a wide brim hat. Pair it up with festival staples like lace dresses, crop tops, boho outfits and the like.
- The Model Off Duty – if you feel like looking extra glam but still with a hint of casual street style today, why not channel the model off duty look? Wear something dramatic like a cape, a statement dress, or something trendy and cap off your look with a wide brim hat.