We all love dressing up and looking good but it’s not as easy as it sounds. Behind gorgeous looks and killer outfits lie endless hours of shopping, trying on clothes, contemplating on which piece to wear with what, mixing and matching, and so much more. One of the tricks that I’ve learned over the years is to invest in great quality one-piece wonders. These are the throw-and-go kind of outfits that are guaranteed to make you look good while also saving you so much time and effort. Here are a few of my favorite one-piece wonders that you can add to your wardrobe this spring.
- Sundresses – spring is the perfect time for sundresses so there’s really no better time to add them to your wardrobe and wear them everyday than now. Go for ones with interesting cuts and details to keep your look from being a bore. Sporting bold prints and fresh colors and color combinations does the trick, too.
- Jumpsuits – a jumpsuit is your one-way ticket to looking fabulously chic in under 5 minutes. Top it off with a structured blazer to get that fierce business casual look, add a belt to define your curves even more, wear it with flats to get a more laidback vibe – style it however you want to. It’s so hard to go wrong with a piece so easy to pull off.
- Rompers – if, on the other hand, jumpsuits are too dressy for your mood, you might want to go for a romper instead. Just like jumpsuits, rompers are effortlessly chic and fabulous and you can style them a number of ways as well. You can even create a beautifully layered look with them. Rompers have more of that spring-summer vibe to them, too.
- Overalls – overalls are a nice blast from the past. These 90s staples have once again found their way to our closets and our hearts and they’re back with more styles to choose from, giving each and every fashionista something to look forward to. Denim overalls, for example, are perfect for those who want something casual and relaxed while leather overalls are perfect for those who want a sexier touch to their look.
- One-piece swimsuit – of course, no list of one-piece wonders is complete without a one-piece swimsuit. Spring break season is here so swimsuits are a must. One-piece swimsuits have gone a long way from being basic and boring to being hot and trendy. Look for ones with gorgeous colors and unique detailing to help you stand out from the crowd.