One of the things that I get most excited about when it comes to changing seasons is bags. Yes, I know, any bag is usable all year round but as a trend-loving fashion enthusiast, I just can’t help but adore the new bag styles that come out every season. For fall this year, it’s all about making a statement and really completing your look to the tee with the help of your purse. Aside from being functional, this seasons trendy bags are super pretty, too. Here are the top 5 must have bags for fall.
- SADDLE BAGS – it’s been a while since I’ve seen saddle bags in the fashion scene and I’m definitely excited for their comeback this year. Gone are the days when saddle bags were reserved for Western / cowboy-cowgirl inspired outfits. This year, saddle bags are coming back with a more glamorous façade featuring studs, stones, chains and all sorts of fancy hardware.
- FRINGE AND TASSEL BAGS – fringe and tassel bags have been on our list of must have bags for fall for a couple or more consecutive years now and I don’t think they’re going anywhere just yet. If you’re looking for a fun and playful addition to your fall outfits, these are definitely a must have for you.
- TOTE BAGS – carry all your everyday essentials and more in style this fall by accessorizing with a chic tote bag. When it comes to details, less is definitely more for this year’s totes but as far as size goes, the bigger your tote is, the better. Opt for a structured tote that you can use every day to work as well as outside the workplace.
- FURRY BAGS – not a fan of fur outerwear or just wearing lots of fur in general? You don’t have to. Though fur is pretty popular during the fall and winter months, some people just don’t feel comfy wearing it on a large scale. If you’re like this, you might want to consider carrying a furry bag instead.
- BOXY BAGS – forget about oversized slouchy and slumpy bags. This fall, boxy bags are in and they’re one of the hottest trends for purses for the season. Boxy bags come in all shapes and colors and can be made from all sorts of materials so your choices are practically endless. If you’re looking for a statement maker that’s easy to carry but still totally functional, this is the bag for you.