No girl’s closet is complete without a Little Black Dress in it. This piece has become so popular and that’s because it is convenient, easy, practical and oh so versatile. Depending on your style, your Little Black Dress or LBD could be something as simple as a mod shift dress to something as elegant and extravagant as a designer red carpet inspired one. Here are 5 kinds of LBDs you need in your life.
- EVERDAY LBD – who says all Little Black Dresses need to be fancy? If you’re more of a simple, classic and basic kind of girl, an everyday LBD (no, you don’t need to wear it daily) is what you need. Look for something with a simple and clean silhouette that you can easily add layers and accessories to and also something that would look good with sneakers but could also look nice and chic with a pair of heels.
- SEXY PARTY LBD – going out tonight but don’t have anything to wear? How does a Little Black Dress sound? If you’re a regular partygoer, you know there are times when coming up with a chic, sexy but comfy outfit can be a challenge. On those days, an LBD would be perfect. Just wear it, put on some bling and slip into your sexiest pair of statement shoes and you’re good to go.
- DAY TO NIGHT LBD – this one is something every working girl needs. An LBD that can easily take you from day to night, from desk to dinner, from desk to happy hour or however else you want to put it is something you should really invest in. It will save you a lot of time and the hassle of planning two outfits in one day.
- GIRLY LBD – for dinner dates and days when you want to look and feel extra chic and feminine, a Little Black Dress with soft and feminine details like lace and ruffles would definitely come in handy. If you’re a very girly lass who loves dresses and all things cute and ladylike, this is something you shouldn’t miss.
- COLD WEATHER LBD – one great thing about the LBD is that it is wearable all year long but not all LBDs are created equal. Some are light and airy while others are thick and heavy and I strongly suggest getting one of each, especially one that’s designed to be a little warmer for the cold weather since lots of holidays and parties fall around fall and winter, making the LBD a true must.