Fall weddings are always the best. Well, at least for me they are. I think that the colors of the season add such a nice rustic and romantic touch to weddings during this time of the year, and the weather is just perfect for snuggling and cuddling. If there’s one thing that would make me re-think having a wedding in fall, it would probably be the wedding gown. There’s just so many things to consider, and definitely a lot of lovely style and design choices to choose from. If you’re getting married this fall (or maybe even next fall), check out these gorgeous dresses.
- Tea length dresses – forget about long and extravagant ball gowns that you can hardly walk in. This fall, it’s all about tea length bridal dresses and it’s one of the most wonderful things to look forward to. Aside from adding a hint of retro-rustic chic, tea-length gowns are also very comfy making it perfect for any kind of fall wedding.
- Mullet dresses – yes, mullet style dresses are back, and they are better than ever. If you are looking to add a unique twist to your wedding dress, why not opt for a mullet hem? Also called a hi-low hem / cut, this one is particular is very easy to pull off, no matter what your height is.
- Illusion sleeves – one of the biggest trends for this fall’s wedding dresses are illusion sleeves. So sheer you could barely see them, these are the perfect way to add romantic and girly embellishments like lace and light floral appliques on your sleeves to create the illusion of a beautifully decorated arm.
- Buttoned back – if you consider yourself to be a naughty tease, you might find joy in these gorgeous back details. Having buttons on the back as the closure for your bridal dress is the perfect combination of sweet and sexy. It adds a vintage touch to the dress while also upping the element of naughty fun.
- Off the shoulder – looking for ways to add a sexy vibe to your look without really showing too much skin and making your wedding dress look too risqué? Instead of a low neckline or a sheer skirt, why not try going with a dress with off the shoulder details? It’s a really sweet and sexy look that is perfect for any bride.
Which bridal look are you most excited to rock for your fall wedding?