As someone who aims to stay on top of their fashion and style game all the time, having the right pieces available in your wardrobe all the time is a must. This is one of the most challenging parts of being a fashion enthusiast since trends are usually very tricky to catch up to. Good thing there are classics that you can always rely on for outfits that are chic, stylish and timelessly fashionable. This year, there are some pieces that you need to add to your wardrobe if you want to remain effortlessly stylish all year long. Check them out here.
- A leather trench coat – winter may be coming to an end as spring creeps closer, but a leather trench coat is a non-negotiable must have in your 2017 wardrobe. This is something that you can easily throw on top of any look to give it a more polished and sophisticated vibe. Even in the summer, you can wear this to nighttime events where dressier looks are called for.
- A statement camel sweater – one of the secrets to looking chic all the time is looking for basic pieces with a twist and, this year, one basic that you’ll need to spice up is your camel sweater. Look for something with an eye catching detail or one that has an unconventional cut. This way, despite the color, your sweater remains looking stunning.
- A slip dress – don’t ask me why you need to get yourself one of these, just do it! A slip dress can be one of the most versatile pieces you can ever have in your closet and that alone is reason enough for you to want to get your hands on one (or two) for yourself.
- Flared trousers – forget about flared jeans and look for something a bit dressier instead, like a flared pair of trousers. These can spice up boring office looks and can turn any ol’ street style outfit into one that’s overflowing with personality and attitude. If you’re looking for something that you can wear for work and play, this is the one.
- Shoulder baring tops and dresses – this year, shoulder baring is going to be even bigger than it already is, so preparing a plethora of shoulder baring tops and dresses is a fantastic way to get ready. Shoulder baring tops and dresses allow you to pull off a sexy vibe in any look without having to show too much skin.