Every beauty girl has at least one hair iron in their bathroom. It’s just something that has become a must have over time for ladies who love looking fabulous all day, every day. For women with textured hair, a straightening iron can be a real blessing. It can give you a sleek look within only minutes. Even for women with naturally straight hair, a hair iron can be a real life saver as well. Did you know, though, that there are several different things you can use your hair iron for? Here are a few that you should try.
- Straightening – this is the most basic and most obvious way to use a hair iron and this is what women who want to achieve sleek, straight hair use theirs for. There’s just something about super straight hair that makes women look extra pretty, don’t you think?
- Messy beach waves – if you think straightening your locks is the only thing your hair iron can do, think again! You can also create messy beach waves using the same device. The secret? Just use a different technique! Check out this easy tutorial by HeyKayli on Youtube on how you can get those sexy, subtle and messy beach waves with your straightening iron.
- Cute crimps – crimping your hair is one of the easiest ways to give it lots of volume but for that, you’ll need a crimper. If you don’t have one, though, don’t worry. You can get the same look using a hair straightening iron instead. Just braid tiny sections of your hair and then run your hair iron through them, unbraid your hair and, voila, crimped tresses!
- Big bouncy curls – isn’t it funny how a tool meant to give you straight hair can give you nice big, bouncy curls as well? You can easily achieve big bouncy curls using a curling iron but if you find yourself stuck without one, this flat iron hack is going to be a total lifesaver. Check out these tutorial by From Shelley with Love below.
- Finger waves – need to recreate an Old Hollywood glam look? Finger curls can help your achieve that. What’s great about finger waves is that they’re a well loved classic that you can easily create today without the help of a professional hairstylist. Here is an easy to follow tutorial on how to get it done.