Fall is just right around the corner, are you ready for it? One of the things that gets most fashionistas excited about the changing of the seasons are the new trends that are yet to be worn. This fall, there are some serious denim trends that you’re gonna want to wear all season long. Everybody loves denim, right? So why not take that love to the next level and get on with the trends? Here are a few denim trends that you’ll be seeing lots of this fall.
- Flare jeans – while this isn’t technically a new trend, it’s something that a lot of fashionistas have missed during the comeback of skinny jeans in the past seasons. Flare jeans is the ultimate comfort denim trend for fall. If you’re looking for something that you can add to your everyday fall wardrobe, this is definitely something you should consider.
- Two-tone jeans – if you’re someone who loves to wear jeans on a daily basis, I bet you’ve already been through days when you found even your most favorite pair to be, well, a bit boring. That’s totally normal but you don’t have to go through the whole ordeal. For jeans that have a more unique look to them, try wearing two tone jeans instead of classic washes.
- Undone hem – jeans with undone hems might leave the OCs out there feeling anxious but there;s not denying that this look on jeans give them a whole new fresh look. Now, instead of cuffing or rolling jeans that are too long, you can simply cut away and not worry about sewing the hem back on.
- Denim and lace – add a touch of girly daintiness to your everyday look by opting for jeans with lace details. These are another one of the hottest fall denim trends and I’m sure all the girly girls out there will love it.
- Denim collar accent – who says it has to be all about pants? One really fun denim trend this fall that I can’t wait to wear is denim collar accents. I think that having a pop of denim somewhere in your look can really help make your outfit exude more of that casual cool vibe without really having to dress it down. It’s a great way to sneak in some denim, too, to a rather dressy look as well as a nice way to add color and texture to a plain top / outfit.