There’s no better time to start wearing dark and vampy lip colors than now. Fall has always been one of the best times of the year when it comes to beauty because this is the time that we get to be really experimental with our beauty looks. It is a ‘must’ to go from light and bright to dark and vampy, sometimes even a little sultry, when the seasons go from warm to cold and wearing darker lipsticks is one of the easiest ways to do so. Here are some dark and vampy lip colors to wear right now.
- TARTE LIPSURGENCE – MOODY – if you’re not already a fan of Tarte’s Lipsurgence, you should really try it out. This amazing line of lip crayons are soft, smooth and moisturizing plus they also come with a refreshing hint of peppermint that’s sure to give your lips a little boost. Moody, one of the darker shades from the collection, is a gorgeous deep berry color that looks fab on any skin tone. ( buy it here)
- MAYBELLINE LIP STUDIO COLOR BLUR – PLUM, PLEASE – if you think you can’t do a fresh-faced look while wearing dark and vampy lip colors, think again! Maybelline Lip Studio Color Blur pencils make fresh-faced fall makeup possible. With the smudger tip that comes with the pencil, you can blur out your lip color to be as lucid or as opaque as you would like and you can even create an ombre lip look if you want something lighter. (buy it here )
- MAC – ANTIQUE VELVET – keep the ‘Back to the 90s’ trend alive in your look this fall by going with MAC’s Antique Velvet lipstick. This is a richer, deeper and more vampy take on Kylie Jenner’s signature lip colors. It’s matte, flat and fabulous – perfect for a fun night out or to elevate your everyday daytime look. ( buy it here )
- KAT VON D – ECHO – feeling a little bold and adventurous? How about going for an unusually fabulous lip color like navy? You’ve seen it on Kylie as well as many other beauty icons who love to make a statement with their lips, it’s time you give it a try. Kat Von D’s Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Echo is sure to get the job done for you. ( buy it here)
- LA GIRL MATTE FLAT FINISH PIGMENT GLOSS – SECRET – these are like the Nyx Matte Lip Creams except that they have a more velvety matte finish. They’re also more affordable and they have a lot of dark and vampy shades to choose from but my most highly recommended fall color would be Secret. It’s a warm and rick oxblood color that’s totally perfect for fall. ( buy it here)