In case you haven’t already heard, Kylie Jenner has ventured into the beauty business and has launched her very own lip kit collection featuring some of the trendy shades that she has been known for as well as some really bold yet chic ones and a few really good ones for everyday makeup looks. While the formulation and color selection is amazing and the pricing quite affordable (around $29 a pop from our favorite beauty icon isn’t so bad), there’s one thing that keeps some ladies from snagging up these goodies: they sell out so darn quick. If you haven’t had the chance to get your hands on these babies, check out these awesome alternatives to the much coveted shades from the Kylie Jenner lip kit.
- Candy K = Anastasia Beverly Hills Pure Hollywood – if tawny pinks are your thing, you’ll love Kylie Jenner’s Candy K. If you can’t get your hands on it, though, you can try Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Liquid Lipstick in Pure Hollywood. This gorgeous pinkish nude color is the perfect dupe to Kylie’s Candy K.
- Dolce K = Colourpop Ultra Matte Beeper – for those of you who like brownish nudes, you may have already laid eyes on Kylie’s Dolce K. If you weren’t able to score one, though, don’t worry. You can get the same look by wearing something from Colourpop instead. Colourpop Ultra Matte lipstick in Beeper is a dead ringer for Kylie’s Dolce K, especially when worn over a brown toned neutral liner.
- True Brown K = Dose of Colors Chocolate Wasted – True Brown K is one of Kylie’s most popular lip color shades and it’s one of those that sold out real quick as well. If you’re looking for a dupe, look no further than the Instagram-famous Dose of Colors liquid lipstick in the shade ‘Chocolate Wasted’. This gorgeous, deep, rich shade is one that will truly take you back to the 90s.
- Koko K = Maybelline Matte Liquid Nude Thrill – though not as matte, Maybelline Liquid Lipstick in Nude Thrill comes pretty close to Kylie Jenner’s Koko K, a gorgeous pinky nude color that’s ideal for everyday use for women of all skin tones. If you’re looking for a drugstore dupe for this universally flattering shade, Maybelline is the way to go.
- Mary Jo K = Sephora Cream Lip Stain Always Red = we were all touched when we learned about the meaning behind the shade Mary Jo K but that soft, fuzzy feeling probably quickly turned into rage when you found out the shade was sold out. Don’t worry, you can still get the look (and at a more affordable price, too) by wearing the Sephora Lip Cream Stain in Always Red instead. This gorgeous red color will give you that timeless glam look only a good red lip can give.