Fashion Week has always been a gold mine for style and fashion ideas for all women, especially those of us who are very enthusiastic about the industry and that is exactly what we have been enjoying these past few days. While the runway looks may be a little too bold for daily outfit inspiration, the street style looks captured by talented photographers are everything that we need to get inspired. Here are some of the accessories that we’ve spotted and know you’ll want from Fashion Week.
- Fur slides – You’d think anything with fur is only great for winter, yet here come the hottest shoe trend for spring and summer: fur slides. Thanks to Gucci, we’re sure to see more of this trend in the coming seasons so start thinking of what you’re going to wear yours with, though that should be no problem at all since fur slides are so versatile and easy to style.
- Corset belt – another hot trend that we saw from the streets of Fashion Week was corset belts. Now, I know a lot of you are thinking “no non-Kardashian could pull off a corset belt without looking like they’re trying too hard.” I know what you mean and, to be honest, we’re a little overwhelmed as well but with the gorgeous designs that we’ve seen so far, passing up on this trend is just not an option.
- Statement feminist shirts – now, more than ever, feminists are speaking up and speaking out and our fierce and formidable ladies in the fashion industry have done their job in making statement feminist shirts one of the hippest things to wear for the coming seasons. While not technically an accessory, the prints on these shirts are all that you need to complete your look.
- Fanny packs – yes, they’re back and they’re chicer than ever! With Coachella and other festivals coming up, the fanny pack trend couldn’t be more perfect. They allow you to go handsfree plus they add that extra hot street style touch to your look. You just can’t go wrong with one! That is, of course, unless you wear the ones that your mom keeps at the back of her closet from the 80s.
- Logo belts – usually, we’d go for less subtler ways to flaunt your favorite brands, but this coming spring, it’s all about showing off. Logo belts are one of the most popular trends we’ve seen from Fashion Week so far, and we’re expecting to see plenty more of them.