Everybody else is doing a baby watch for this year so why don’t we leave that to them and lookout for fresh new maternity style inspirations instead, yes? Blake Lively’s drool-worthy maternity looks may have come to a halt but her personal style will always be an inspiration to us. Also, with so many new celebs expecting this year, I’m pretty sure we won’t be running out of style inspirations. Join us in the 2015 celebrity maternity style watch and tell us who you think glams up their bump best.
- JESSICA BIEL – Jessica Biel has been letting her bump do all the talking as far as letting the world know goes. We love how she’s embraced her bump and how she’s been dressing it up in really comfy but also super stylish looks.
- KATE MIDDLETON – one of the reasons that other moms-to-be shouldn’t be so worried about Blake’s maternity style coming to an end is because the Duchess is pregnant yet again which means more stylish looks to copy and more fashion inspiration for them! The Duchess is expected to give birth to baby number 2 on April.
- KEIRA KNIGHTLEY – Keira recently wowed us on the red carpet for the Critic’s Choice Awards in an ethereal looking Delpozo dress and if that’s any sign of what the stunning actress has to offer as far as maternity style goes then it’s safe to say we’re beyond excited!
- MOLLY SIMS – boy, Molly Sims sure makes pregnancy look glamorous! The actress, author and supermodel has a baby girl on the way and she is set to meet her in spring. Her maternity style so far is very chic and glam, making her one of the best dressed expecting Hollywood moms.
- ISLA FISHER – Isla Fisher’s previous pregnancies just shows us how she truly embodies Rebecca Bloomwood – cute clothes, cute accessories, cute everything – and now that she’s pregnant with baby number 3. I think we all know this means we can expect more cute maternity looks from her.
- LIV TYLER – Liv Tyler and sports manage beau Dave Gardner are expecting their first baby together in summer of this year and they’re over the moon about it. Liv, though still in her early stages of pregnancy, already has her maternity style on point and we’re loving every look she comes uo with.
- CARRIE UNDERWOOD – another couple expecting their first child together is Carrie Underwood and husband Mike Fisher. Carrie has been looking really fab lately while dressing up her bump and we can’t wait to see more.
- ZOOEY DESCHANEL – last on the list is one of the most recent to announce her pregnancy and that is Zooey Deschanel. Oh boy, oh boy are we excited to see her dress up that baby bump with some vintage / retro lovin’! Wait, does this mean then that Jessica Day, Zooey’s character on New Girl, will have to be pregnant as well? We have yet to find out.