How to Wear Different Beach Wedding Hairstyles
What you’re going to love about beach wedding hairstyles is they’re effortless gorgeousness once done and pettily made over the bride and entourage’s heads. Nobody want’s to look stuck up at a wedding by the seashore. Bring out a comb, hairspray, elastic band, and bobby pins. Find some hair accessories if you please. Let’s try these hairdos one by one.
1. Loose Updo. Set aside bangs and a few long strands of hair at the temples. comb hair backwards through the back of the head. Gather hair back, subtly brushing over the brushed back portion and keep tight in a low ponytail. Twist the ponytail not too tightly, turn it over all around its base and use bobby pins to secure it. when all done, add some hairspray to hold it everything in place.
2. Low Chignon. Part hair completely down the center and pick a side for the chignon to rest on. Pull hair to one side and create two ponytails one in each hand. Knot your hair loosely. Wrap around one side , left and right, and hold with a bobby pin.
3. Princess Curls. Just grab that curling rod and start twisting strands of your choice. Better done by professionals but who says you can’t give it a try?
4. Top Knots. With your fingers, brush the front part of hair to one side and gather your hair up into a high ponytail. Wrap the ponytail around its base, but if you want some braids leave one piece out and keep bun tight with bobby pins.Braid the piece you left out and wrap it around the base of the bun. Keep tight with pins as well. Hairspray for a pretty finish.
5. Bejewelled Locks and Wreathed Crowns. Looking like something from a fairytale book is how most brides like it in their wedding attires. Hair appliques add a flair of romance and beauty to a woman’s total garb. Flowers, gems, bows, ribbons- wear anything you like. Even a crown will do. And with drop dead gorgeous hairstyles like these, who wouldn’t want to look like a princess or a nymph by the beach?