How to Wear Different Kinds of Bangs
We’re bringing you ten kinds of bangs and ways to wear them for that amazing hairstyle change. Bangs are not a thing of the past anymore as it never seems to run out of style ever since stylists kept bringing it back to the limelight.
1. Side-swept. There are many kinds of side-swept bangs and they all look super feminine and flattering. If you want to look girly and playful, choose side-swept bangs. Also great for a youthful look.
2.Parted Bangs. Where to part it? In the middle is the best bet. Although quite blunt, these bangs still look very coquettish and good for any face shape. You can pin them back or down, it’s all up to you, which ever makes you feel beautiful.
3. Convertible Bangs. They’re choppy and a little uneven at the edges but still very appealing. You can style them any way you want as they’re, well, convertible.
4. Choppy Bangs. Of all kinds of bangs, these are the most laid back and versatile so primping gets easier and you can do it all by yourself. Perfect for a fresh look!
5. Assymetrical Bangs. One side is shorter than the other side so there’s nothing even about them. If you want an even fresher look, try these!
6. Blunt Bangs. They come straight and look heavy but effortless to style. Tip: Don’t have them too wide if you have a round face.
7. Rounded Bangs.A 70s staple, these bangs get along impeccably with feathered and fringe hairstyles. You can experiment with it any way you want, whether your hair’s straight or curly!
8. Fringe Bangs. They’re light and airy, you barely feel having any bangs on. Unlike fringed fabric, fringe bangs are much easier to wear.
9. U-shaped bangs.Shorter bangs up font and a few longer strands on the sides is how this style looks. If you want an ethereal and casual look, don’t be afraid to go for it!
10. Brow-skimming. This is good for just a slight new look when you don’t want your change of hairstyle to be a complete shock, but for sue, you’ll gt attention with gorgeous bangs anyway.