She is one of the most popular and on-demand models right now. Her impeccable taste in fashion and that edgy off-duty personal style of hers blends so well with her intense eyes and allure nature.
Emily Ratajkowski is not only a regular subject of men’s dreams but her outfits are a constant subject in our fashion discussions. She is definitely a lady who knows her body and she dresses not to impress but to flatter her great physique. Below we give you 10 date outfit inspirations from Emily Ratajkowski.
- If you’ll be having a lunch date then this easygoing outfit combination of waist-tied t-shirt and buttoned denim skirt is an easy look to try. It’s very carefree and simple but it’s a perfect daytime attire.
- For a movie date night this outfit combo of leather jacket and cargo pants is a definite go-to. This look opts for something rugged but it makes for something perfect especially if you want to hang out at a bar afterwards or just stroll on the streets.
- If you want to look cute and pretty but you want to keep it simple, this gorgeous pink dress paired with this ankle-tied heels is the one to go.
- Here is another easy look to recreate if your date night is more on the casual side. The ribbed crop top paired with a slouchy boyfriend jeans make for a balanced boyish yet still sexy feel.
- If you are headed to a classy fine dining restaurant for your date, you can go sleek and classic with a simple dark dress like this one and pair it with a gray long coat for when it’s cold outside.
- A classic LBD is great for any kind of event, even a date night. Having it in an all-black outfit will also make it look fresh and chic. Accessorize with stone jewelries to keep a classy and modern vibe.
- When you are in a mood to go vintage, this alluring outfit inspired from the eighties may just be the thing for you. The loose, wide-leg pants belted and her blown-dry hair makes this eighties look so chic.
- If you are off to a gallery exhibit, you want to look sharp. Opt for a matching coords of blazer and skirt and wear a crop top under the blazer.
- A different all-black look would be wearing a cold shoulder bodysuit like the one below and pair it with a black metallic shorts so that different textures play in your outfit.
- This gorgeous top Emily Ratajkowski wore is the perfect date night top. Even if you’ll just pair it with a simple denim jeans and a thigh high boots, this top can already elevate your outfit. Or any outfit for that matter.